EPSCO provides a diverse and well-managed team for Asbestos projects involving
Inspection, Management, Abatement, Indoor Air Quality and Training.
We communicate and work with you and your staff to develop a comprehensive approach for your Asbestos project. Our personnel have training and experience in the asbestos field as Asbestos Abatement Workers, Inspectors, consultants, project managers, Indoor Air Quality, and abatement technicians. Our commitment is to provide high quality, personalized and professional services for your asbestos projects.
Our key Personnel are authorized by US EPA as Trainers. We are Certified by NAETI to carry out Asbestos Abatement as to EPA / AHERA standards as Supervisors and Contractors. We also carry out Asbestos Survey, Management, and Impact Assessment, Abatement per OSHA and/or EPA – AHERA standards. We are certified by NIOSH for Asbestos Air Sampling and Testing.
Our Managers, Supervisors and Hygiene technicians are qualified in various asbestos-related areas. These include:
- Asbestos Inspector (USA)
- Asbestos Manager (USA)
- Asbestos Supervisor/Contractor (USA)
- Asbestos Indoor Air Quality Manager (USA)
- Asbestos Project Designer
- Asbestos Certified Trainer
- Health and Safety on Asbestos Projects
This training has been provided to our staff by accredited courses either from the USA or locally from our USA Certified Trainer such as:
- OSHA Asbestos Training “Practices and Procedures” (Asbestos Abatement);
- AHERA* Supervisor/Manager/Worker/Project Designer (Asbestos Abatement);
- AHERA Inspector (building survey);
- AHERA Project Supervisor/Contractor; and
- AHERA Certified Designer (Asbestos Abatement)
* AHERA = Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (for USA schools)